Relating to this product
The Library of Congress doesn’t acquire legal rights to product with its collections. Consequently, it generally does not license or charge authorization costs to be used of these material and cannot give or reject authorization to otherwise publish or circulate the material.
Finally, it will be the researcher’s obligation to evaluate copyright or any other usage limitations and get authorization from 3rd events when necessary before publishing or materials that are otherwise distributing in the Library’s collections.
For information on reproducing, publishing, and material that is citing this collection, in addition to usage of the initial things, see: Carol M. Highsmith – legal rights and limitations Information
- Rights Advisory: No known limitations on book.
- Reproduction quantity: LC-DIG-highsm-40791 (original digital file)
- Call Number: LC-DIG-highsm- 40791 (ON THE 1hrtitleloans.com/payday-loans-ia WEB) P&P
- Access Advisory: —
If a picture is showing, you’ll download it your self. (Some pictures show just as thumbnails away from Library of Congress as a result of legal rights factors, you get access to bigger size pictures on location.)
Instead, you can buy copies of numerous kinds through Library of Congress Duplication Services.
- In case a image that is digital showing: The characteristics associated with electronic image partially depend on whether or not it had been made of the initial or an intermediate such as for instance a duplicate negative or transparency. In the event that Reproduction quantity field above features a reproduction quantity that begins with LC-DIG. then there is certainly an electronic image which was made straight through the initial and it is of enough quality for some book purposes.
- If you have information placed in the Reproduction Number field above: you need to use the reproduction quantity purchasing a content from Duplication Services. It shall be produced through the supply placed in the parentheses following the quantity.
Only if black-and-white (“b&w”) sources are detailed and also you want a content showing color or tint (presuming the initial has any), it is possible to generally buy an excellent content associated with initial in color by citing the decision quantity listed above and such as the catalog record (“About This Item”) along with your demand.
Cost listings, email address, and purchase types can be obtained regarding the Duplication Services website.
Usage of Originals
Please use the next actions to find out whether you will need to fill a call slip out into the images and Photographs researching area to see the first item(s). A surrogate (substitute image) is available, often in the form of a digital image, a copy print, or microfilm in some cases.
Could be the item digitized? (A thumbnail (little) image should be noticeable in the remaining.)
- Yes, the product is digitized. Please use the image that is digital choice to asking for the first. All pictures can be seen at a big size whenever you’re in any reading space during the Library of Congress. In a few full instances, just thumbnail (little) pictures can be found if you are outside of the Library of Congress considering that the item is liberties limited or will not be examined for liberties limitations. Being a conservation measure, we generally try not to provide a original product whenever an electronic image can be obtained. When you have a compelling explanation to begin to see the initial, talk to a guide librarian. (often, the first is just too big delicate to provide. As an example, glass and movie photographic negatives are especially susceptible to harm. Also they are simpler to see on line where they have been presented as good pictures.)
- No, the product just isn’t digitized. Please head to # 2.
Perform some Access Advisory or Call quantity fields above indicate that the surrogate that is non-digital, such as for example microfilm or content images?
- Yes, another surrogate exists. Guide staff can direct you to definitely this surrogate.
- No, another surrogate will not occur. Please visit #3.
To contact guide staff into the images and Photographs researching Room, be sure to use our Ask A Librarian solution or phone the reading space between 8:30 and 5:00 at 202-707-6394, and Press 3.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated immediately from bibliographic information as a convenience, that will never be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation design:
APA citation design:
MLA citation style:
Highsmith, Carol M, professional professional professional photographer. A pawnbroker and pay day loan workplace, mostly of the staying viable companies in a stretch of downtown Gary, Indiana, certainly one of America’s many economically troubled towns and cities . -09-12. Photograph. Retrieved through the Library of Congress, .